Skip to main content

To the poem I never wrote

Hello Dear,


How are you? I am not fine. True to speak, for the last 340 days or so, I have never been! 

Whatever, let it go. Tell me how is it going on your part. 

I think you are quite a bit angry with me- which I guess is okay. I never reached out to you for all of these months. Now when I am feeling too much lonely, I am sending some combination of letters- that has no value to you- perhaps? (Please say NO). 

You remember the day, I bought some reddish fluid for you? I gave it to you, to underline some of the beautiful parts of you? You instantly took that and underlined, trust me you were looking so beautiful! Being the poet of the poem, it was hard for me to believe how beautiful it was! 

You remember the day- it was raining immensely? We walked through the green, sipped some hot drink with some wet smoke? You were not afraid of getting wet in the rain, I still can see the happiness inside you, even you are not in my diary now! 

We went up to a peak- watched the lights running without any reason. 

See the fate of mine, now I am inside those lights, running all day without any reason. Going here and there, without any reason. You know your poet, right? Tell me, was your poet like this all along? Tell me.

Haha, you cannot actually tell me. You are still unwritten. You are still in my mind, you are not on my life paper- maybe never you will be. 

If, only if, someday, you appear in my notebook, please tell me what I was meant to be, will you? Please tell me, you love me, even if I am bad at writing a single line of you, will you?

Please tell me, you will be written, someday, please tell me, please, will you?

-

.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decide wisely!

 A lot of juniors ask me about coming abroad for higher studies. I never demotivate any of them. But I always try to explain what are the odds here.  It has been just a year, I have experienced a lot. I know people who lost their family members, but could not see for a last time! I have seen people struggling with the thing they loved most, and also tried to carry on against all the adverse situations. Just to make it clear again, it is NOT EASY, it was never easy. Doing a PhD, living far from home, your dear ones is not easy. It is a great price you have to give for your wish, your love! On the contrary, it is more than easy to become depressed here. You will earn a lot here, you can buy fancy stuffs, you can buy a car before your 30s, some people may get a house also, but, never fantacize it. Please, do not do it.  Please come here if and only if you are ready to sacrifice a lot of things. And, this life will surely lead you to a storm. Be prepared for that. Do not come...

তুই কোথায়?

 আচ্ছা, কোন এক বসন্তের শুরুতে, ভালোবাসার দিনটায় এই শুভ্র তুষারে দুইটি পায়ের সাথে, আরো দুটি পায়ের ছাপ থাকলে মন্দ হতো না, তাই না? আমি হয়তো ঝাপসা চশমার পিছনে চোখ বন্ধ করে আঁকাবাঁকা হেঁটে যেতাম, কিন্তু তুই এক দৌড়ে চলে যেতি অনেকটা দূরে। আমি চোখ বন্ধ করেই থাকতাম, আর তুই এক দলা তুষার নিয়ে ছুঁড়ে দিতি আমার দিকে। ঠান্ডায় জমে যাওয়া শরীরে ঐ অল্প একটু শীতল স্পর্শ ভালোবাসার যে উষ্ণতা দিতো, তা দিয়েই হয়তো চলে যেত আমার সময়, তোর সাথে, তোর সময়, আমার সাথে।  তবে, কোন এক বসন্তের শুরুতে, ভালোবাসার দিনটায় এই শুভ্র তুষারে দুইটি পায়ের সাথে, আরো দুইটি পায়ের ছাপ নেই। আমি ঝাপসা চশমার পিছনে চোখ বন্ধ করে আঁকাবাঁকা হেঁটে যাচ্ছি। আমি চোখ বন্ধ করে অপেক্ষা করি, এই বুঝি এক দলা তুষাড় ধেঁয়ে আসছে আমার দিকে, কিন্তু নেই। ঠান্ডায় জমে যাওয়া শরীরটার আর থাকতে ইচ্ছে করছে না এখানে। কোনভাবেই যাচ্ছে না আমার সময়, তোর সাথে, তোর সময়, আমার সাথে!  আজ, কোন এক বসন্তের শুরুতে, ভালোবাসার দিনটায়, আমি হেঁটে যাচ্ছি এই শহরের উপর দিয়ে, এই শুভ্র তুষারের উপর দিয়ে। তুই কোথায়? https://youtu.be/BDfCKxWAvIg 

Reverse Psychology

রিভার্স সাইকোলজি কী আসলে? ভালো বাংলায় বলতে চাইলে, ধরো তুমি একটা কাজ করতে চাচ্ছো না। এখন আমি এসে বললাম, ভালো হয়েছে কাজটা তুমি করতে চাচ্ছো না, বলেই আমি একটা মুচকি হাসি দিলাম। তখন তোমার মাথায় নতুন জিনিস আসলো- "কেন বললো আমাকে আমি যে কাজটা করছি সেটা না করে ভালোই হচ্ছে! তাহলে তো আমার কাজটা করতেই হবে!" এভাবে আমি যাস্ট একটা উলটা কথা বলে তোমাকে দিয়ে কাজটা করিয়ে নিলাম। এই ব্যাপারটাকেই বলা হয় রিভার্স সাইকোলজি। উদাহরণ দিলে হয়তো জিনিসটা পরিষ্কার হতে পারে! তবে এই জিনিসটা সবার ক্ষেত্রে ঠিকভাবে কাজ করে না। আজ অবশ্য এই নিয়ে বকবকাতে আসি নাই! আজকে প্রায় একই একটা ব্যাপার নিজের জীবনে, নিজের সাথে ঘটানো নিয়ে বকবকাতে চাই! আমাদের জীবনে প্রায়ই এমন কিছু মুহুর্ত আসে যা খুবই হতাশার, যখন মনে হয়- আমি আসলে কেন বেঁচে আছি? আসলেই কি আমি কিছু করছি, নাকি শুধুই অক্সিজেনের অপচয় করে যাচ্ছি? এসব পরিস্থিতি আসতে পারে অনেক কিছু থেকে, মোটা দাগে ব্যর্থতা থেকে। পরীক্ষায় খারাপ করা, ফেল করা, বাবামার কাছে ভয়াবহ বকুনি খাওয়া থেকে শুরু করে প্রেমে ছ্যাকা খাওয়া! এসব থেকেই একটা ডিপ্রেশনের শুরু হয়, যেটা তোমার যা ভালো ব্য...